Want to know how to look better? It is not as tough as you might think. The best part is that you don’t need to spend a lot of money for it. In this blog, I will talk about 13 easy ways to look better instantly.
First of all, let me clear here- all women are capable of looking beautiful.
All you need are some easy tricks. These are little things that can make a huge difference.
This is a fact that we all want to look nice and well-groomed. But in today’s era, with high-stress levels, lack of sleep, without any skincare routine and lack of time, it is a huge challenge to look our best.
I feel more confident when I know I’m looking nice. This is an inescapable part of the human, no matter how much we know about our culture’s perverse fascination with looking “perfect”.
That being said, there are many simple ways to enhance your overall look- which in turn gives us that little added boost of confidence to help us take on an important moment. Because in the end, beauty products and fashion are actually about how they make us feel, and not about what they are doing to us on the outside.
Although this is not always possible to look like a million dollars, mainly when you do not have much time to spend in front of the mirror. But, with these tips, you can enhance your look quickly.
So are you ready ladies?
Here we go-:
13 Easy Ways To Look Better Instantly
- Use a Luminizer: You just need to run your clean fingertip over a luminizer that is not very sparkly and pat is over the inner corner of your eyes. The warmth from your finger will melt the product into your skin and make you look instantly awake.
- Curl Your Lashes: To look like you got a full night’s sleep, try curling your eyelashes. It will help you to create an eye-opening effect in seconds. For this, heat up your eyelash curler with warm water. Then, place the curler as close to closes to your lid as you can and press for 5-7 seconds.
- Instant Polished Skin: In case, you do not have time to put on a full face of makeup, swipe your favourite shade of lipstick over your eyelids, cheekbones as well as lips. It will give you instantly polished in a flash.
- The Perfect Hair: When you are in a hurry, apply mousse to hair from roots to ends; put your hair into a high bun in the morning. Then before going out after work, take it down for gorgeous going-out loose waves. This is a perfect day-to-night look and it takes a few minutes to pull off. You can create volume by gently pulling the hair at the top of your head forward, tugging it out of the bun, it will make hair stay lifted as it sets.
- Brighten up Your Eyes: Tired and puffy eyes are one of the main reasons why we look tired. If you do not have time, brighten up your tired eyes by applying white eyeliner on the lower lids and a good mascara to open up the eyes.
- Nail Paint: If you are feeling dull, apply your favourite shade of nail polish. It will not only enhance your dull look but brighten up your mood instantly.
- A Bright lipstick: If you are running late to something, and you don’t have to make up, put on lipstick or lip-gloss. Wearing lipstick brings out the beauty in you and frames your gorgeous smile. No need to wear a dark colour, even a nude colour with a shimmery gloss can work great.
- Take Care of Your Smile: Your teeth need regular maintenance, and your oral health speaks volumes about you. If you are not watching your white, brush your teeth with good fluoride toothpaste. Use mouthwash and keep the smile looking healthy and clean.
- Shampoo and Condition Hair: Shampoo and condition your hair it will make your feel and look good. When you clear the gunk and grease from the hair and follow up with a good quality conditioner, you would instantly look nice and feel confident also.
- Rosewater Spray: Collagen breaks down when the moisture of your skin is depleted. When you feel your skin is getting tight and dry, just spritz your face with rose water. Rosewater is an anti-inflammatory ingredient that boosts cellular function and cut inflammation. Let the rosewater soak in and within a minute you get hydrated and youthful-looking skin.
- Clothes: Clothes can make a world of difference. Always tuck your t-shirt or tip into your pants or jeans to get a structured look. Don’t forget to fold the bottom of your pants twice; it would add finesse in your look. Also, iron your clothes before wearing them. These small changes can make you look well.
12. Jewellery: Adding small trinkets can amazingly enhance your overall look. But make sure you do not overdo it. Go for small ear studs and delicate necklaces. If you like to try something different, wear hoop earrings or a nose pin.
13. Stay Confident: Confidence is something that can make you look instantly a more magnetic person. When you are confident, you engage in behaviour that inspires trust in other people, like solid eye contact and open body language.
Ladies, it’s no coincidence that all those tips above can make you look better and better. So hopefully, these are 10 best ways to look better instantly won’t slip off your mind- mainly when you face the challenge of making an amazing impression.
But keep in mind that beauty is truly only skin deep and at the end of the day, it is useless if you don’t foster the more lasting parts of our identity, such as kindness and intelligence.
What is your thought about this blog- 13 Easy Ways To Look Better Instantly Share it in the comment section below.