How to get rid of dark circles?
This is the most common question people mainly women search on Google. Well, I have found some solutions or say arranged a few points in the line. Because we know they are the solution but we forget them with time.
Human beings are imperfect creatures. We all want to stay fit, but we cannot ignore those tasty slices of pizza.
I want to wake up early, but I need to play Pubg to get higher rank so I spe d one hour extra at night and do not wakeup on time.
We know we should apply sunscreen regularly, but we forget to carry our cream with us.
This is life. But it does not mean we cannot get good habits!
Dark circle is a common issue with both genders and all age groups typically above 16 years.
Most of the people believe that they have dark circles due to tiredness and a lack of sleep. Although this can be one reason, there are other causes for dark under-eye circles like allergies or the natural aging process.
Common Causes Of Dark Circles
- Lack of water- It is important to flush out toxins from your body constantly and stores them. In the beginning, drink 10-12 glasses of water daily.
- Stress- In this busy schedule, people are quite stressed and have also sleep problems. They suffer from disturbed sleep and toss and turn or due to incessantly thinking does not get enough rest. They always wake up groggy in the morning.
- Improper Diet– Junk, preservative-heavy food, and lack of fresh salads are also played a major role in creating dark circles. Lack of nourishing food causes the skin to sallow and give your dark circles.
- Computer Hours- If you work for long hours on a computer, it can be harrowing for the eyes and lead dark circles. Here, the best thing you can do to prevent this issue is to cup your eyes in your palms every hour to relax eye muscles and enhance blood circulation.
What Are The Best Home Remedies On How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles?
So how to get rid of dark circles? How do we look younger and most of all how do we even out our complexion?
For those who have internal issues, whether it is weakness, wrong diet, irregular lifestyle, you know well how to change it. Do yoga, meditation to reduce stress from your life. Take those vitamin supplements that are needed to repair and improve the skin texture.
Besides, you can also follow the given skincare tips that help reduce those dark marks in no time at all:
Cold Tea Bags
The caffeine present in tea bags shrinks blood vessels and decrease fluid retention in tissues. It makes the skin around your eyes look glowing and vibrant.
Process- Take two soaked tea bags and refrigerate for 10 minutes. Place and remove them on both eyes for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse with cold water and repeat 1-3 times in a day to see excellent outputs.
Mint leaves are great in enhancing blood circulation and soothe the skin. This is a natural astringent that contracts the blood vessels across the eyes, decrease the blue tint.
Process- Make your mint mask at home by blending some mint leaves. Then, apply them on the affected area, leave it for 10 minutes, and then wash it with normal water.
Rose Water and Whole Milk
Rosewater is excellent if you have sensitive skin. Take two teaspoons of milk and mix it 1 teaspoon of whole kinds of milk.
Process- soaks two cotton pads in the mixture and covers your eye areas. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse off with water.
Another solution for dark circles is coconut oil. It is quite moisturizing and contains vitamins E and antioxidants that repair damaged skin cells. It is also enriched in lactic acid that tightens skin.
Process- Before going on bed applies extra virgin oil on under-eye skin. Message gently for some time and leave it overnight.
Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil is excellent in fighting the effect of free radicals that causes signs of aging and dark circles.
Process: Apply a few drops of oil to your dark under-eye circles and gently massage it into the skin. Leave it overnight and rinse with warm water in the morning.
Popular for their natural bleaching agents, Tomato contains antioxidants that reduce discoloration around the eyes.
Process- Extract tomato juice and mix half tablespoon of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of gram flour. Apply the mixture and leave it for 15-20 minutes before washing with water.
Potato contains amazing natural bleaching property that can help lighten your skin under eyes and puffiness also.
Process- Extract the potato juice and soak cotton pads. Now, place the pads on your eyes for 20 minutes and wash off with normal water.
Under Eye Cream
Initially, you should start with home-based ingredients from getting rid of dark circles. But if you are thinking that these are not so effective, try under eye cream. This is not something quick solution. These eye creams help you to hydrate the skin and prevent wrinkles and lines.
How to Find the Best Under- Eye Cream
Purchase the under eye cream that contains barrier-repairing oils like jojoba oil or sunflower oil. They are quite effective in treating trans-epidermal water loss and help you to repair the skin.
Also, look this cream should contain vitamin C and vitamin K. One more thing, make sure you have used the cream for at least 6 months before you start seeing the result.
Some More Techniques On How To Get Rid Of Dark Circle
- Do regular exercise, it would enhance circulation and blood flow to the skin. This makes your skin look brighter, younger-looking skin. Also, it keeps away depression, anxiety, and keeps you happier, calmer, and more balanced.
- Moisturizer is a fundamental part of the skincare routine. Use a lighter moisturizer for daytime with an SPF and make sure to use a heavier moisturizer and eye cream before going to bed.
- Never sleep with your makeup at night. Use a quality makeup remover. Spending a few bucks on your skin would result greatly.
- Vitamin C is another perfect solution if you are looking at how to get rid of dark circles. Eat food richer in vitamin C would help your body produce collagen. Collagen keeps your skin healthy, hydrated, and dark circle-free.
Some Medical Solutions For Under Eye Dark Circles
There are some medical options available when you are thinking about How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles; you can go for any depending on the cause of the circles under your eyes. The recommendation might include the following:
Laser treatment uses heat energy and vaporizes damaged cell’s darker pigment under eyes can be treated. Apart from lightening darker skin, later therapy also induce new collagen formation.
Fillers are also helping with value loss under the eye that causes dark circles. Hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers like Juvederm or Restylane can be injected into the tissue under the eye under this process.
A dermatologist may suggest a light chemical peel to treat your dark circles. It mainly includes glycolic acid, hydroquinone, or retinoic acid.
These are some medical solutions for dark circles. Although the dark circle is not a health concern, you might want them to disappear for cosmetic reasons.
How To Cover Under Eye Dark Circles Through Makeup
When it comes to cover dark circles through makeup, you can balance them through colour corrector. Find the right tone to colour connect the particular shade of your dark cycles. Suppose, you’re under eyes have a red or pink undertone, go for a yellow undertone. If it is blue or grey tine, go for a peachy conceal.
Apply conceder in the entire eye areas and bake the area with a thick layer of powder to add extra brightening and makes sure the conceal stays in its place all day.
Here are some major factors by which you can prevent dark circles by addressing lifestyle factors:
- Getting Enough Sleep- Stress also increases the appearance of dark circles, while rest and healthy lifestyle habits reduce the discoloration.
- Protect the Eyes- Always wear UV protection sunglasses that cover your eyes. Also, always apply sunscreen around the eyes it would prevent or reduce dark circles.
- Stop Smoking and Alcohol Consumption- Smoking and excessive alcohol consumption can boost the aging process of the body and increase the possibility of dark circles.
- Choose the Right Serum- Find perfect strum that can help you in reducing dark circles. Look for vitamins C, E, K, or retinol in the ingredient.
We are at the end of how to get rid of circles. For many people, dark circles are temporary and are often an indication of aging or for any other reason. Though there are various ways and home-based formulas available to improve the appearance of your eyes, if the discoloration is getting worse day-by-day, contact your doctor or dermatologist to make sure you have perfectly diagnosed the problem and are getting the right treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can dark circles be permanently removed?
It is a fact that nothing in life is permanent. But if you the right lifestyle habits and find one or more of the minimizing techniques that work for you, then you can achieve expected results.
How long does it take to remove dark circles?
It cannot be said it depends on the nature of the dark circles. If you have dark circles due to lack of sleep, take enough rest and your problem would be solved soon. But for more suborn dark circles, continuous treatments and effective changes in lifestyle can bring major changes.
What is a good eye care routine?
Make your eyes an important part of your skincare routine. Always apply a good sunscreen after moisturizer in your eye areas. Don’t go to bed without removing your eye makeup. Instead of using any chemical-based makeup remover, go for a natural alternative like olive oil or baby oil. And the three most important things, take good sleep, stay hydrated and take a good diet.
Let me know if there are any other beauty topics you would me to write about in the comment section below.
Some More Intertesting Topics