How To Become A Fashion Blogger: So you want to know How To Become A Fashion Blogger. I should not sugar coat it and let me say the truth- blogging is tough.
And if you want to start a fashion blog you are entering a niche that is so crowded. The same goes for travel blogs, music blogs, and sports blogs. The competition is endless.
But the good news is that 95% of blogs suck. It allows you to do something amazing and unique. To make this work, you need to be smart and different.
Basics Steps On How To Become A Fashion Blogger
Knowing how to start a fashion blog and make it truly awesome means go through these basic steps:
- Get a Domain Name and Hosting: If you wish to flourish a brand and make a business out of your fashion blog, get your domain name and blog hosting service. Don’t start your blog on Tumblr or Blogger.
- Find Your Uniqueness: As said earlier, there are a lot of fashion blogs out there. You need to do something unique otherwise, you will get lost in all the noise. It might sound dramatic but if your blog is the same as other fashion blogs
- Publish Incredible Contents: Once your blog is all set up, now it comes to writing content. Don’t publish anything; blogging is a tough task. It takes two or three days to write one quality blog post. Or, You will have to make your mind work and try to support people analytics- what does your audience what from you?
- Know Your Audience: Remembering why you blog and why people follow you is the key point. Always pay attention to the back-end of your business. Ask who your audience is. The people who get the most success are the people who understand their analytics.
- Focus on Networking: Try to make friends. Make a connection with your readers and other bloggers, who are already way more awesome than you. They might be helpful for you. It means increasing a mailing list and it means being active on different social platforms.
- Instagram is Your Best Friend: When you start blogging, Instagram is your first platform. It is a fact that blogs are dying out because Instagram is taking their place. It has become a great way to find new blogs and fashion inspiration and a great medium to engaged with your audience.
At this stage, you are growing well!
But it is not enough. Keep growing and learning.
A Piece of Advice– How To Become A Fashion Blogger
Rome was not built in a day. Keep focusing on your niche and enhance your writing quality as well as networking. That’s it; you will be able to see good results in the near future.
Are you a fashion blogger? Do you have something to share? Please let us know in the comment section below.
How To Handle A Bad Boss: Best Strategies Of Dealing
Blogging Essentials You Need to Kickstart Your Career on YouTube
6 Quick Tips to Become a Fashion Blogger
10 thoughts on “How To Become A Fashion Blogger: 6 Quick Tips for Success”
Great post. As a newer blogger, these tips are so useful. It’s true- Instagram really is the key!!
Thank you Hallie!
I’ve been blogging about my travels lately, but I want to start sharing fashion too! Thanks for sharing. xo
Am sure new bloggers will find this post very encouraging! ur blogs are always helpful
I think these are very good tips for somebody starting
These are great tips for breaking into the industry, I feel like online has become the new mall.
Current Jennifer, there is a lot of scope.
Current Jennifer, there is a lot of scopes.
I could never be a fashion blogger, 😂 but these are great tips for anyone looking to start a blog!