What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Female Insight collects personal information like your name; email id, mobile number etc. when you subscribe to our site.
- We receive the IP address you use to connect us, and if you choose to share, then your location information from a mobile device
Use of Data
- We use the personal information we obtain about you to communicate with you and provide you with further details on our website and services.
- We use your data to give the services you are looking for and for our research to assist in a better way
- To providing troubleshooting and customer support, our team may need to access your information like your email address and so on
- Sometimes, to promote our services and measure the success of the campaigns
We are not in the business of selling or renting your personal information. Here, there are some instances when we may disclose your information:
- Female Insight shares your information with service providers who process data on our behalf, like credit card processors, customer management system etc.
- Female Insight reserves the right to contact its members via email as deemed necessary.
You can access, change or delete your personal information directly by sending us mail for it.
You can also elect not to get marketing or promotional notification by changing your preference in your account.
Keep in concern that your content is private unless you choose to share it. You are free to share it by using public links or through any of the services.
You are free to decline to submit your data for any of our services, in which Female Insight may not provide service to you.
Though Female Insight strives to preserve your privacy, it may need to disclose personal data when needed by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is essential to conform to the edicts of the law on our website. Female Insight website has all security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information user our control
Changes in Policy